Client Services Coordinator
- Lambeth, London
- Attractive base salary
CDS is an agency that enables strategic change in organisations. We help clients create, develop and deliver better services to meet the evolving needs of customers, employees and citizens.
Our experts specialise in technical enablement, operational transformation, experience transformation and business process outsourcing. We improve outcomes by resolving complex insight, digital, data, technology and print challenges. Consequently, many of the largest, most complex organisations trust CDS to provide solutions that improve health, wealth and safety in the UK.
About the Role
Based in Lambeth, London, this role is in our print & content Client Services team and assists our Account Management function. You will be working on two major London customer accounts, spending part of each week on-site at both the London Borough of Southwark and London Borough of Lambeth. The role will support each client’s communication teams and you’ll be providing high-quality customer service, dealing with customer requests, orders, complaints, and queries.
Alongside day-to-day duties, you’ll also undertake a L3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship, meaning you gain a recognised qualification whilst working in a permanent, full-time role.
- You will be supported in receiving client briefs, questioning clients, listening, and summarising their needs to fully comprehend the task at hand.
- You will learn to proactively gather customer/client feedback, managing client satisfaction and issues to full and effective resolution.
- You will analyse customer feedback, and evaluate the meaning, implication, and facts.
- You will keep contact with clients and suppliers via phone, email, video calls and face to face on a regular basis and help our account teams in building strong relationships.
- You will develop knowledge of new and relevant legislation, regulations, and industry best practice.
- Be able to make recommendations based on your findings to enable improvement.
- You will develop a cost-conscious mindset when meeting customer and business needs (budgeting/finance).
PLEASE NOTE: You must be currently living in London Borough of Lambeth to be eligible for this role.
About the Apprenticeship
The L3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship is designed as a minimum 15-18 month programme and gives people the opportunity to gain the experience, knowledge and behavioural know-hows required to work in a Customer Service/Client Service Specialist role.
This is a recognised qualification where, upon completion, you will gain the equivalent to two A-level passes.
You will conduct this apprenticeship within work hours and would be allotted specific study time for lectures/seminars/assignments.