Apprentice Employer Survey – Results In
Thank you to all who took the time to complete our annual Apprentice Employer Survey. The feedback we receive really does go to helping us continue to improve our delivery supporting not only apprentices, but their employers too.
Below you will find the survey results, along with feedback received by our apprentice employers. If you have any further feedback, or did not get chance to contribute, please contact us
Employer Survey Results
- 94% of our employers felt their apprentices are acquiring the knowledge, skills and behaviours they need for their chosen next steps.
- 89% of employers felt that BPIF Training communicates well with their organisation to ensure that there are good links between the training their employees receive at work and with the provider.
- 94% of employers felt that BPIF Training works well with their organisation to review individual employee’ progress and plan their future training needs.
- 94% of employers felt that BPIF Training delivers training that is up-to-date, relevant and meets industry standards.
- 100% of our employers would recommend BPIF Training to another employer.
What does BPIF Training do well?
- BPIF Training communicate consistently and make the recruitment / learning process easy for the employer.
- Builds a good rapport with the Apprentice
- Excellent bespoke programme and targeted support to suit the apprentice. We’ve been really impressed with the level of support available and the expertise of the apprentice training mentor who has given our apprentice invaluable support to keep her on track, focussed and positively mentored during a very difficult couple of years due to lockdown’s and furlough period. The BPIF apprentice training has offered flexibility and adaptation to suit ever changing situations which has been ideal under the recent circumstances and ensured that we have all been able to support our apprentice to successfully complete the apprenticeship. We are all delighted.
- Flexible approach to fit training to individual circumstances
- Foster and nurture apprenticeship programmes
- Keeps in touch with the apprentice and monitors their performance
- Keeps on top of the younger apprentice to ensure that they are up to date with their workload.
- Keeps students on track and communicates well with me as an employer
- Mentoring apprentices, communicating well with the employer, providing regular visit report with updates on what we can do as an employer to help them
- Takes each individual’s needs in to account tailoring to that person
- The communication and service we receive from the BPIF is absolutely spot on. They are so helpful and always ready to assist with the smallest of queries. Thank you so much for all you have done to date.
- We have been kept informed all the way through & feel that we, as the employer, are given as much support as the apprentices
- Works closely with the apprentices and mentors them well
- Communication with our Apprentice Assessor is fantastic. Andy is always helpful, clear with the apprentices, and provides us with great feedback on their progress and where we can help them further.
- Regular contact from Arun Madar has been helpful over the last 5 months, and both Cathy & Ceri have been knowledgeable and responsive whenever we have had queries.
What could BPIF Training do to improve?
- Employer communication, involving the trainee’s line manager in the learning process
- Liaise better with Supervisor / Managers
- Work closer with the employer too
Here at BPIF Training we take all feedback on board and aim to improve how we work with employers and apprentices. Watch this space over the coming weeks to see the actions we are putting in place to further support our apprentice employers.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ONGOING SUPPORT