Intro to Customer Service
To give employees an overview of what is covered in our Customer Service qualifications, we run a one-day introduction course. The interactive, one-day workshop looks at what makes a good (and bad) customer service through considering the psychology of human behaviour, models of communication and the use of empathy.
- Reflection on good and bad customer service
- The realisation that it is impossible to ‘define’ excellent customer service
- Considerations on how to ‘know and understand’ customers
- An understanding of different ‘Working Styles’
- The psychology behind human behaviour and conflict
- The communication process
- Different modes of communication
- Customer complaints
- Being positive with procedures
Who is this course for?
The course is for anyone that wants to gain a better understanding of communication and enhancing their customer service skills. This can be anyone in a customer facing role, or a supporting role that has to provide “customer service” to other colleagues.
Our ‘Intro to…’ courses run throughout the year and are all advertised in our Updates section. Sign up to our newsletter to be notified of upcoming courses. Alternatively, we can deliver any of our ‘Intro to…’ courses to a group of employees within your organisation, get in touch to discuss how this could be packaged.