Welcome to BPIF Training Ltd’s on-boarding system. Here you will find everything you need to know to get you started on your Apprenticeship.
Please refer to the steps below to ensure you are correctly enrolled onto one of our Apprenticeship courses.
Stage 1 – Complete an online Application Form
Congratulations on taking the first step towards starting your Apprenticeship! Completing the online application form is the initial stage of the on-boarding process. Please carefully follow these instructions to successfully complete Stage 1:
- Access the Application Form Click on the provided link to access the online application form: [https://bpif.picsweb.co.uk/app/Guest/SignUp/Applicant/ecbb448f47a5459d8fdd1fed06a0908c]. You can either copy and paste the link into your web browser’s address bar or directly click on it if it’s a clickable link.
- Fill in your personal information accurately. This will include your full name, contact details, address, and email. Make sure to double-check the information for accuracy.
- Upload Supporting Documents (If Required) – Certain Apprenticeship programs may require additional documents to support your application. If needed, upload your CV, prior qualification certificates, or any other relevant certificates in digital format.
- Review and Submit – Take a moment to review all the information you have provided on the application form. Ensure that there are no errors or omissions. Once you are confident that everything is accurate, click the “Submit” or “Apply” button to finalize your application.
- Confirmation Email After successfully submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email from BPIF Training Ltd. This email will acknowledge the receipt of your application and may contain additional instructions or next steps in the onboarding process.
Stage 2 – Complete a Skills Scan
Once you have completed your Application form, you will receive a link via email to complete your skills scan.
This Skills Scan is used to determine your ‘starting point’ and will be used by your Training Coordinator to ensure you are on the right programme, at the right level and that your training plan is relevant to the Skills, Knowledge and Behaviors you will acquire throughout your Apprenticeship.
Stage 3 – Complete your Functional Skills Initial Assessments
You will also be required to complete Functional Skills Initial Assessments.
These assessments are essential to gauge your current proficiency in English and Mathematics and to determine the appropriate level of support and development you may need during your Apprenticeship journey.
Please follow the instructions you receive via email to complete your Functional Skills Initial Assessments. You will receive a link to an online assessment.
Stage 4 – Induction date booked – Complete Training Plan with your Training Provider and Employer
Congratulations on reaching Stage 4 of BPIF Training Ltd’s Apprenticeship onboarding process! In this stage, we will be in touch to arrange an induction date and completing the Training Plan with both your Training Provider and Employer.
Please note that you will need to record evidence of Right to Work and recourse to funds. To evidence this, please bring your Passport as we need to record the number. We will not keep copies of your passport or any other ID.
If you do not have a passport, please provide a copy of one of the following:
- Birth Certificate & Photo ID (number)
- Valid Visa
If date of issue on visa is less than 3 years prior to enrolment date, one of the following should also be provided:
- Home Office Letter/Immigration and Nationality Department Letter/Visa
Step 1: Induction Date Booking. Your assigned mentor or coordinator will contact you to arrange a suitable date for your induction. During the induction, you will receive essential information about the Apprenticeship program, understand the learning objectives, and familiarize yourself with the training process.
Step 2: Training Plan Webform. Shortly after booking your induction date, you will receive an email containing a link to a webform. This webform will serve as the platform for creating your Training Plan, a comprehensive roadmap outlining the learning modules, assessments, and development milestones of your Apprenticeship.
Step 3: Accessing the Webform. Click on the link provided in the email to access the webform. The webform may require you to log in with the credentials provided or use your existing BPIF Training Ltd account, if applicable.
Step 4: Complete the Training Plan. Follow the instructions within the webform to complete your Training Plan collaboratively with both your Training Provider and Employer. This plan will be personalized to align with the specific requirements of the Apprenticeship program you have chosen.
Step 5: Review and Submit Review the Training Plan carefully to ensure that all the necessary components are included and accurately reflect your development objectives. Once you are satisfied with the plan, submit it as directed within the webform.
Step 6: Confirmation Upon successful submission of your Training Plan, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging the completion of this stage. The Training Plan will be reviewed by both your Training Provider and Employer, and any adjustments or additional information required will be communicated to you.
Congratulations! You have now completed Stage 4 of the BPIF Training Ltd Apprenticeship on-boarding process.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team. We are thrilled to have you on board and look forward to supporting you throughout your Apprenticeship journey!
Other Useful Links
Download the relevant Training plan from the links below.
if you need any support please email [email protected]
Print Technician Level 3 – Pre-Press
Print Technician Level 3 – Press
Print Technician Level 3 – Post-Press
Print Operative Level 2 – Pre-Press
Print Operative Level 2 – Press
Print Operative Level 2 – Post-Press
Lean Manufacturing Operative